Bruce Klippenstein, CPA,CA
Okanagan Town Crier
Cell/Text: (778) 583-5547
Phone: (778) 479-9013
236, 3996 Beach Avenue
Peachland, BC, Canada
What Are The qualifications of Bruce Klippenstein To Be a Town Crier?
Speaker CTM (Certified ToastMaster), & winner of regional speaking competitions
Extravert with loud voice
Writer Written many articles, columns, & editorials, during 22 years, in these roles:
• Community newspaper owner & publisher (Okotoks Western Wheel in Alberta);
• Publisher for the Calgary Real Estate Board – weekly newspaper, monthly magazine, weekly TV show.
Community Service has been my way of demonstrating thanks for a great life!
• Active in Okotoks, Calgary, and Winnipeg, including:
• Tourism Committee, Economic Development Committee (Vice-Chair);
• Arts Council (Vice-Chair)
• Co-developer of Okotoks Theme and Logo - official for over 10 years;
• Calgary Stampede Park Parade Committee (Vice-Chair);
• President, Winnipeg Jaycees;
Attitude Positive, enthusiastic, “can-do”
Promoter Promotion is my hobby!
• Organized many town-wide events as publisher, & created many promotions;
• Partner in Klip-N-Beatty Stables, World Champion Turtle Racers;
• Conceived/presented Calgary Stampede Alberta Turtle Racing Championships.
• Achieved national and international media coverage for promotions.
• CPA, CA professional designation
• Entrepreneur - newspaper owner/publisher; financial and marketing consultant
• Senior executive positions in major companies
Memberships and Associations
• Town Criers of the World
• Storytellers of Canada
Bruce cares about the success of your event - he guarantees satisfaction for all his services.
Contact Bruce Klippenstein to discuss any ideas for his services,
whether for an individual, a family, a local business, a winery association, tourism promotion, non-profit or civic organization.